1. Which of the following statement is true about BitWise OR?
- It performs a Boolean AND operation on each bit of its integer arguments
- It is a unary operator and operates by reversing all the bits in the operand.
- Both A and B
- It performs a Boolean OR operation on each bit of its integer arguments.
4) It performs a Boolean OR operation on each bit of its integer arguments.
- “My name is “Harry” “
- “My name is Harry”
- My name is Harry’
- “My name is ‘Harry’ “
1)”My name is “Harry” “
3.What is the output for code A and B?
Code A: var x = 10; y = --x + 1; alert(y); Code B: var x = 10; y = x-- + 1; alert(y);
4. Which operator is known as the equality operator, which checks whether its two operators are “equal”?
5.isNan function returns ______ if the argument is not a number; otherwise it is ______.
- True, True
- False, False
- True, False
- False, True
6. Which operator is known as the strict equality operator, which checks whether its two operators are identical or not?
7.What is the value of C here?
var a = 100; var b = "10"; var c = a + b;
8. Which operator will return false if two value are equal?
- All of the above
9.Which operator checks if the value of the left operand is greater than the value of the right operand?
- Greater than
- Less than
- Greater than or Equal to
11.Which statement will return the value false?
- var result = 30 >= 30;
- var result = (20 === “20”) && (50 < 30);
- var result = 20 < 50;
2)var result = (20 === “20”) && (50 < 30);
12. Logical AND : If both the operands are non-zero, then the condition becomes true.
- Can be yes or no
- Can not say
13. A __________ will be visible only within a function where it is defined.
- global variables
- local variable
- Both A and B
- None of the above
14. What will be the output if we compare “ten” and 10 with less then comparison operator(“ten”<10)?
15. If an operator is NaN or converts to NaN, what wil comparison operator always returns ?