WhatsApp Business enables you to have a business presence on WhatsApp, communicate more efficiently with your customers, and help you grow your business.
What is difference between WhatsApp and Whatsapp business?
WhatsApp has officially launched a new app, called WhatsApp Business. It’s completely separate from the standard version of WhatsApp, but it works in much the same manner – only its purpose is connecting businesses and customers, rather than friends and family. The app is aimed at small business owners.
If you have separate business and personal phone numbers, you can have both WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp Messenger installed on the same phone, and register them with different numbers.
In addition to the features available in WhatsApp Messenger, WhatsApp Business includes:
• BUSINESS PROFILE: Create a profile for your business to help your customers find valuable information — like your website, location, or contact information.
• BUSINESS MESSAGING TOOLS: Be more responsive to your customers by using Away messages to indicate when you’re away or Greeting message to send your customers an introductory message when they first message you.
• LANDLINE/FIXED NUMBER SUPPORT: You can use WhatsApp Business with a landline (or fixed) phone number and your customers can message you on that number. During verification, select the “Call me” option to receive the code over a phone call.
• RUN BOTH WHATSAPP MESSENGER AND WHATSAPP BUSINESS: You can use both WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp Messenger on the same phone, but each app must have its own unique phone number.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can more efficiently respond to your customers right from your computer’s browser.
WhatsApp Business is built on top of WhatsApp Messenger and includes all the features that you rely on, such as the ability to send multimedia, free calls*, free international messaging*, group chat, offline messages, and much more.
Is WhatsApp secure for business?
Every WhatsApp message is protected by the same Signal encryption protocol that secures messages before they leave your device. WhatsApp considers chats with businesses that use the WhatsApp Business app or manage and store customer messages themselves to be end-to-end encrypted.
Is WhatsApp business free to use?
WhatsApp Business is free to download and was built with the small business owner in mind. WhatsApp can also help medium and large businesses provide customer support and deliver important notifications to customers.
How can I use multiple users for a WhatsApp business?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to use the WhatsApp Business application for multiple users. This is only possible via the official WhatsApp API, which provides by third party that integrates via multiple official WhatsApp Business partners. i.e Trengo and many others do.
Can we send bulk messages from WhatsApp business?
WhatsApp bulk messages are a very effective method businesses uses to contact leads and build customer loyalty. With the lists in the free download version of WhatsApp, you can only send 256 messages a day. Plus, only contacts who have your number saved will receive the messages.